Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Like Monday

You know, I have to admit, I actually like Monday. I like the fact that after the weekend has been crazy and not our "normal" schedule that on Monday I can take back control and feel more structured. I like the fun of Saturday and the peace of Sunday, but I like the structure of Monday, too. Monday thru Friday are fairly consistent and when I feel like so many other things in my life may be crazy, I love that these stay fairly the same. Of course there are some deviations to the day. Thursdays we have story time and occasionally I have a meeting in the evening, or a trip to town. And no matter what the past week brought, Monday is a new beginning. A new chance for me to create the kind of home that I want. I can start over on my goals. That is refreshing for me. So, even though I was at my breaking point last week, this week I'm good.

1 comment:

Katrina Wilson said...

It's cause you know I'm coming huh?!! Love you!