Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday's Miracles

It's Monday again!  I'm undecided on my feelings for Monday.  I love that after a crazy weekend it's a chance to jump back into routines again, but it also means that I have to get back to doing laundry.

1.  Shovels.  Out here in the country they are especially useful
2.  Straws.  Did you know you can make a whistle out of a straw?  My mom taught me that.  I have not taught my children that yet, though.
3.  Aunts and Uncles.  My kids love theirs, and I am grateful for all they do for my kids.
4.  Canning.  I love that I can preserve my summer bounty to eat during the cold winter months.  I also love that it tastes so much better than stuff I buy from a store.
5.  Clear Vinyl.  We put a map on our table and used some clear vinyl as a tablecloth.  The kids love looking for countries and seeing the different flags of each country.

No comments: