Thursday, October 11, 2012

Trusting and in Faith

So, about a week ago it hit me, if I hadn't had my miscarriage I would be having my baby any day now.  I felt sad.  I still feel a little sad when I remember.  I know that if I had my baby right now many things would be different in my life.  I would not be involved in some of the good projects I am currently involved in.  I would not have had the energy to can the few jars of tomatoes that did get canned this year.  I would be less available to help others in this their time of need. 

I know that God has a plan for each of our lives.  I believe that His plan is ultimately the best one if we have faith and trust in it.  I don't know why I lost that baby, but I trust that there was a reason and one day I will know that reason.  I also trust that this baby will come when he/she is supposed to.  Trusting and having faith isn't always easy, but when I think about what my life would be without it, it's sure a lot easier than living without some kind of answers. 

2 comments:

*ehu. said...

Can you imagine a life without faith? Or even one without knowledge of a gospel plan or a Heavenly Father?! Life would be unbearable. Keep the faith, my friend. I love you!

*ehu. said...

Can you imagine a life without faith? Or even one without knowledge of a gospel plan or a Heavenly Father?! Life would be unbearable. Keep the faith, my friend. I love you!