Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I did this elsewhere, but I thought it would be fun to post here, too. You are each welcomed to list 25 random things about you, if you want to or have time.

1. I'm the oldest of 6 children
2. I married my High School Sweetheart
3. We are expecting baby #4 in March and we will be surprised by the gender, so don't ask
4. I graduated Salutatorian in High School
5. I live out in the country, something I never imagined doing
6. I can tat, it's becoming a lost art
7. I love doing other crafts, too, crochet, knitting, sewing
8. I like to garden, this year I really want to harvest an eggplant
9. I have a pug that lives inside, swore I'd never have an inside dog, but now I do
10. I went to 6 different schools growing up. All but one of them was in Idaho, and that one was in California.
11. I've only been to 8 states
12. My favorite subject in school was drama, followed by English
13. I love to read a variety of books, but mostly novels
14. I'm not a big fan of t.v.
15. I like to cook, but not so much to bake
16. I don't like living where it gets cold
17. I do like living near the beach
18. I still have my stuffed dog that I slept with as a child
19. My favorite color is blue
20. I would love to take piano lessons again
21. I don't like peaches, but I do like nectarines
22. I've totalled 2 vehicles since I got married, but one wasn't my fault
23. I'm a Mary Kay beauty consultant
24. I love to have people come over to visit
25. I love mexican food, gosh do I miss CA and all the yummy food there.

1 comment:

*ehu. said...

Wait, are you on Facebook also? Are we friends there?