Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sore

I really want to physically get in better shape. I want to be able to "kinda" keep up with my kids. I want to be able to hold my baby and not feel like she weighs a million pounds (she's really small), and I want to have energy to give to other people. So, I have been getting together in the mornings with some friends and we work out to exercise videos. It's fun getting together. This week we decided to start a program to get us all beach bodies and be "Slim in 6" weeks. I tell you what, I can barely walk today. The exercises aren't all that hard nor are they very aerobic, but we were sweating and working our muscles. Even though I'm sore, I'm glad. I know that I am working on becoming a better me and a healthier me. It wouldn't hurt for me to be able to fit back into some of my clothes that "shrunk" while I was pregnant either ;)

No comments: