Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Coffee Table

One of the goals that I've had for a while is to re-do my coffee table. I didn't like the color of the design and I wanted to make it more my own to fit my tastes. I had this idea in my head, but I needed Robert's help with it and we finally found some time for him to do what I needed. I think it looks pretty good. I didn't have enough of the resin that fills in the middles of the tables, so I'm waiting on some of that, but it is usable now and I like it!


I didn't get any of the resin on the matching end table, but it is all ready. I think they are going to look so amazing when they are all done.

2 comments:

Katrina Wilson said...

WOW!! I really like that. they turned out very cute!!

Countrylivn' said...

You did good! I like them a LOT! Look at you go!