Friday, May 28, 2010

Racing

So, I'm kinda thinking that I want to run a 5K. I want to have something to work for and I want to improve my cardiovascular health, and I've heard running is good for that. I have some friends we recently ran a 5K and I really admire them and wonder if I even could? I think I could. We usually go down to Utah for the 4th of July weekend and they have a 5K and 10K race in the morning and last year my SIL ran the 5K while her husband ran the 10K. I was very impressed. Of course, if I'm really going to do this, I probably should do some running before then, right? Looking at my schedule, that means probably in the mornings before Robert leaves for work. Luckily it is light then, but man, I am not sure about getting up earlier. It would probably be good for me, though, so I think I should just suck it up and go for it. Yeah, that's what I'll do, just go for it. Anyone have any advice?

No comments: