Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday's Miracles

1.  Crock-Pots.  I have to say this week I am grateful for these.  We have 2 different kinds of slow cookers and it is so nice to be able to come home to the house smelling yummy and food waiting to be eaten.
2.  Planned Leftovers.  I love the idea of cooking something once, but making it stretch into two meals.  In my case, it was the chicken from the crock-pot.
3.  Sprinklers.  Summer times makes sprinklers all the more fun when it's hot.  They are also great for watering grass seed, for what will hopefully be more lawn.
4.  Colored Pencils.  I love these so much that even when I get the kids some for school, I have some of my own.  Plus, what else can I use to keep my kids so busy for so long?
5.  Cups.  They aren't just for holding beverages.  I have learned that you can use them to catch honey bees and then release them outside.  You can also capture small cars under them I'm learning.

No comments: