Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Blahs......

I have the winter blahs.  Not to be confused with the winter blues.  No, I am just really cold all the time.  It seems that very little of what I do seems to work to get me warm.  I will take a warm bath, but as soon as I get out, I'm cold again.  I dress in layers every day.  Changing my socks works for a while, but then I get cold again.  I am really missing warmer weather.  (At the same time I'm hoping for snow because it is January in Idaho and that is what is supposed to happen).  Also, I am so tired.  I think it has something to do with shorter days.  During the summer I could get up early and be busy most of the day and still have energy in the evening.  Now, I'm falling asleep almost before we put the kids to bed, and I have to drag myself out of bed in the morning.  It doesn't help that I'm snuggled up to the hubby and he's warm.  I need to get up earlier, I get so much more accomplished in the mornings, but I just don't have the motivation to get out of bed, especially when I'm so cold.

No comments: