Saturday, May 30, 2009

Random

We have had such a busy week. I had to go to Twin on Tuesday and since it is so far away I like to get my errands run while I am there. I guess that Michael had plans of his own. The girls were really good and did what I asked them to, but Michael wanted things done his way. Needless to say I didn't get everything done that I wanted to and we went home early. At home things have been a little better. We got to go to the park on Wednesday and play with some friends. That was nice. I did manage to get a few things planted in the garden between Rachel's naps. I put out some of my peppers, my broccoli and my cauliflower. I also got beans, spinach, beets, carrots and radishes planted. Our peas are coming up, too. I wanted to get a few more plants, though, that I didn't get started myself, so I called in reinforcements and asked my parents to go to Twin with me. They agreed. So today, off we went. It was lunch time when we got to Twin so we stopped to get something to eat. Well, just our luck, as soon as we sit down, Michael throws up. My dad took him to get cleaned off and we went and got him a new outfit. I needed to return some library books, so the next stop was to do that. Michael seemed like he was feeling a little better so I decided to take a chance and hurry through my errands. I did get my plants and a few groceries. Then, home we went. He seems to be fine now, so I wonder if something he ate just didn't agree with him or something.

On another note, Robert got my garden fenced in. One of our dogs loves to lay down in my raised boxes that I have. She also dug up the pansy I had just planted. I think I saved the pansy but I was not happy with the dog. I hope the fence keeps her out. Robert also got the ground ready on the other side of our door and the side of our house so we can plant grass there. I am so excited! I can't wait to have more lawn. I feel kinda bad for Robert, he has so many "honey-do's" and the weekends just aren't long enough. And his list isn't just things I want done, there are things he really wants to do that we just don't seem to have the time for. I help with what I can, but there is only so much I can do while the baby is sleeping.

Changing the subject again, did I ever mention that I have a new position in church? I am now the Primary Chorister. I love this position! I am so excited to be teaching the songs to the children. Last Sunday was my first full time doing the music and I think it went pretty well. I have so many ideas of things I want to do, I just hope they all work out. Actually, the biggest problem that I am having right now is that I wish I had more time. Still, I guess I better leave some time for a lesson.

No comments: