Friday, August 20, 2010

Early Mornings

This morning when Robert got up, I got up with him. It's a lot earlier than I usually get up, but I thought I'd see how it goes. I feel GREAT! I got up, ate something, read my scriptures and then went for a walk/jog. Came in, showered and got myself all ready for the day. I've already got a load of laundry washed and in the dryer and I just feel so ahead. I love this feeling.

There is something good to be said about getting up early and getting going. I don't mean getting up and then lazing around in your comfy jammies, but getting up and starting your day. I know that I get more done in the first part of the day than I seem to get done in the later part of the day. I don't know why that is, but that is what happens in my house. Yet even though I know this, I've told myself enough times that I don't like to get up that my brain believes that and fights me when I try to get up early. I need to re-program my thinking. I love mornings and I love greeting the day bright and early!

No comments: