Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 10

image

  1. Sometimes I miss dating like I did before I was married
  2. I am home schooling my kids next year
  3. I am addicted to reading blogs
  4. I never took my own notes for history, I used my friends notes to quiz them and passed the tests that way
  5. I am a tree-hugging granola at heart
  6. I love animals, but taking care of them sometimes drives me crazy
  7. I have a cookbook fetish
  8. I’m a flex-atarian, probably about half of my meals are meat-free
  9. I once covered the door of my bedroom in tootsie roll wrappers
  10. I’ve always wanted to take singing lessons

1 comment:

Krisling said...

Hey, I miss dating too! And I am also addicted to blogs. Sigh.

I slept through history. I thought for sure I was going to fail the AP test but ended up getting a 4 (out of 5). I guess I learned by osmosis!