Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bragging a bit

Okay, so I need to brag on myself a little bit. I started working out with a few friends a couple of months ago. We've been pretty consistent in our work outs. Monday thru Friday if there is school. I've missed a couple due to sick kids or needing to go to town or whatever, but I make it most of the time. I've noticed small changes here and there, but all those small changes are really starting to add up. I'm not sure that my weight is going down so much right now, but I am still losing inches around my middle and backside. Also, the other day I noticed that I have muscle definition in my legs! I was so excited about that. The best thing of all, though, I actually go through work-out withdrawals if I miss too many. I still don't necessarily like working out and I still don't like to sweat, but I love challenging my muscles and becoming fit. I think by the time summer comes around I'm going to need a whole new wardrobe because my clothes may all be to big :)

1 comment:

Gallup Family said...

Way to go, Tasha! Maybe we'll have to go wardrobe shopping together come summer with our new hot bodies...lol :)