Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happiness is.......

Happiness is a state of mind. I remember hearing as a teenager that no one can make you happy, sad, angry, or offended without you letting them. That really struck me, so much that remember it still. We can't control what people say or do, but we can control how we react to it. That being said, here are some things that make me happy:

*cuddling with my husband
*snuggling with my kids
*knowing all the bills are paid for the month
*planting seeds and watching them grow
*doing my crafts
*a clean house (for the 2 seconds it stays that way)
*spending time with family
*chatting with good friends
*playing the piano
*listening to good music
*reading a good novel

I know there are a lot more, but those are some of the things that bring joy into my life.

No comments: