Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday's Miracles

I know a lot of people that do Favorite 5's on Fridays, but I thought Monday would be a good day. Start the week off on a positive note. Here are 5 things I'm thankful for:

1: Holidays where there's no school. I love having my whole family together and spending a fun day playing in addition to Saturday.

2: Having my own house. I get to paint it and put holes in the walls wherever I want to. I can plant whatever I want outside (when it's warmer) and I don't have to ask permission first.

3: Our pets. As psychotic as they can be sometimes, I do love them and I'm glad that my children also get to love on our pets.

4: Thick glass windows. I don't know what I'd do without the sunshine and I'm glad that I can enjoy it and still stay nice and warm inside. Plus, we have some amazing views from our house.

5: Robert. He's like the perfect man, what more can I say.

2 comments:

Idaho Sutters said...

When I was younger I never liked animals. Most likely because I was allergic to everything (I have severe asthma). So I never envisioned having live creatures, let along in my house!

My point is that I'm a changed woman. (Thanks to years of allergy shots). I love animals and I think they are great too!

*ehu. said...

I think I'm going try a Monday Miracle blog this next week.

LOL!! I thought #4 was "Thick Glasses"....in which, mine are. Then I was wonderin' how you would be grateful for that. Oh dear, maybe I need some NEW thick glasses to try to read your blog :)