Thursday, January 15, 2009

One Goal Done

I got one of my goals done, I painted Michael's room. I put pics on the other blog. I also decided that I kinda liked the blue color, so I went ahead and painted my bathroom also. It ended up being a little more blue than I thought in the small bathroom, but I think with a few decorations it shouldn't look too bad. I am going with sunflowers in there and I do have a garland over the mirror and a bouquet from my sister's wedding that hangs in there also. I have some tile pictures that I want to put in there, but I can't seem to find them. I'm not sure what box they got put into when we moved and even though we've been here for over a year I still have a few boxes that I've yet to unpack.

After painting the bathroom, Robert asked me which room I wanted to paint next. I'm really not sure. He then asked if we could wait a little while. I told him "Sure, my goal was to get one room painted during the course of the whole year and I've done 2, I'm doing good". He looked very relieved, paint can be expensive.

1 comment:

Idaho Sutters said...

Good job on the painting! Painting is not one of my favorite activities. You know-messy, things out place, confusion-little things like that. I like that you put your goals on the side of your blog.

Oh, and I enjoy seeing what books your reading. : ) Thanks!