Sunday, March 29, 2009

Being Mom

Things are going pretty good. I love having my kids around. It is so cute to watch how the older kids love on Rachel. Taylor loves to hold her and when she gets fussy she will come and talk to her or sing to her. Lindsey loves to look at her and pet her head. Whenever she cries (screams), Michael is right there. He loves his "baby Rachel". It has truly been a blessing to have Robert around, too. When he first got laid off I was really stressing, but things have been working out for us. We got our tax returns back and have been using that until he starts work again. The kids love having him around and since we've had so many things going on it's been nice to have the extra set of hands. Robert has done just about all the cooking and most of the cleaning lately plus playing with the kids. Lindsey and Michael have especially needed their daddy. It should be interesting to see how things go once he goes back to work. I am just so blessed that I get to stay home with my children and read to them and play with them and watch them grow. They all have such unique personalities and it is so fun to see how they view the world. Being Mom is the greatest adventure I could ever go on.

No comments: