Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday's Miracles

1. Library Cards- We just recently got our family library cards for the Twin Falls Library and we are all sure enjoying the many books we now have access to.

2. Bubble Baths- I think I take one almost every day right now. I love having a book to read while I soak away my sore muscles.

3. Above Freezing Weather- It has given Robert the opportunity to go out and prune our fruit trees. It also lets the kids get out and work out some of their energy. Of course, then they get all muddy, another reason I'm glad for bubble baths, get the kids clean.

4. iTunes- I love music!

5. Text Messaging- I don't use it as often as some people I know, but it sure does come in handy at times. Like when we have the baby, we are going to send out a mass message and then nobody can say they got the call before anyone else.

1 comment:

Idaho Sutters said...

I love the Twin Falls library!